Skip to content

International Workers

Applying for work in the Cook Islands as an international worker

If you are applying for work in the Cook Islands from overseas, be prepared to provide a medical report (<3 months old) from a New Zealand panelist doctor. Please refer to IMMIGRATION NZ WEBSITE for a list of available doctors. You must complete the MEDICAL IMMIGRATION FORM (IMM8)

Please read the Te Marae ora Policy for expatriate workers medical screening, that is attached to the top of the Medical Immigration form. 

If you have any questions or queries, please email  or contact us on phone +682 29664. For more contacts please click here. 

Interested in seeking a career with Te Marae Ora Ministry of Health Cook Islands? Click here.

medical clearance form img