Do I need exit health clearance to travel to the Pa Enua?
Yes, all persons travelling must:
- Complete a Health Declaration Form
- Answer a few questions from a Health officer at the port of departure
- Have their temperature checked
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test within 24-48 hours of departure (if travelling to Northern group islands)
- Be prepared to delay travel if further clinical assessment and management is required
For more information, call Public Health on 682 29110 during office hours or 54885, 54008 or 54883